The most important facts in brief
- Android devices from V4.0 (tablets, SmartPhones, etc.)
- Sequence adjustment of stops (in vehicles)
- Navigation: Google, Truck Navigator (Navigation with truck attributes)
- Order processing (quantity correction, signature, remarks, etc.)
- Display status of integrated sensors, incl. measured values
- Scanning line and QR code
Photo (e. g. damage documentation)
- time recording
- night mode
- Communication via message, voice, phone
- Everything with one device (telephony, telematics, other services)
- Entering Orders
- Connection and integration of various additional APP’s, such as IR-FLIR camera, Swiss Mobil maps of the country topography for locating loading points, etc.
The driver identifies himself with the login. The assigned tour and the vehicle are then displayed. Alternatively, he can choose from the available tours.
The stop list is used by the driver as an overview of the stops to be approached next.
The driver can communicate with the dispatching system at any time via text or voice messages. The driver can choose whether to have the stops (which may include several loading/unloading operations) or whether to display the loading/unloading operations directly.
Monitoring of sensors and transfer of actual data
The measured values of different sensors are processed and displayed in the driver APP as status displays or as actual data. The driver is shown the ordered quantity, the actually unloaded quantity (delivered with the TSG unify box, for example) and can also enter a manual value.
If the driver has an IR-capable device (e. g. a CAT S60) he can create an IR image, this image and the measured value are faded in and appended to the order position.
With a simple touch you can switch to the navigation, the address is automatically taken over. The following navigation systems are available (list may change):
- Google: free standard solution
- PTV Truck Navigator: takes into account truck attributes
- Here: allows offline navigation
- Navigon: detailed, also allows offline navigation
- TomTom: popular and popular navigation
- Switzerland Mobile (land topography): allows to locate points on popular national maps from 1:25’000.
At the stop, the orders to be completed are displayed to the driver. The level of detail depends on your wishes. Unloading quantities and unloading positions can be adjusted. Remarks and discharge status can be recorded for the entire stop or for each individual position. By means of checklists you determine which tasks have to be carried out at the stop or which data have to be recorded. For special incidents, a parameterizable list is available that controls the workflow. The signature can be requested or not. After completion of the stop, the status is calculated and a report is created which can be sent directly to the customer.
The respective activity and the driver’s working time can be recorded in a simple way.
Any work to be invoiced by the customer, such as loading and unloading assistance, waiting times, etc., are recorded as items in the stop. The service articles required for this can be transferred per order or are available as master data on the APP.
Manage the driver tablets
Smart management of driver tablets and SmartPhones
With X4fleet SOTI MobiControl you and we are prepared for all data security issues (mobile security) and the administration of many mobile devices. X4fleet SOTI MobiControl is the ideal solution for Mobile Device Management. It provides centralized control, robust security, real-time support and improved device traceability. X4fleet SOTI MobiControl is a prerequisite for commissioning X4fleet.