- Success with standardized procedures
- Trust the facts, trust your own data
- IST Mapping of today’s tours as a basis for the comparative baseline
- Tactical and strategic scenarios form in the morphological box
- detailed planning
- Consider forecasts and trends in the scenarios
- You look for the optimal location for depots, warehouses etc., we will calculate it
- Predictive analyses
Success with standardized procedures
Each optimization project is unique, the prerequisites, requirements and expectations are different. Nevertheless, the approach and procedure of the project can be standardized. This enables us to achieve comparable results with minimal costs, reduced error susceptibility and fast throughput times. Experiences from various projects are incorporated into the standard.
Trust the facts
Trust your own data, create facts that reflect your own business. Key figures from other projects can help to identify outliers, but are never a substitute for the development of your own key figures, which in turn requires detailed analyses. Statistical methods are used to obtain information from collected numerical data. An exploratory data analysis reveals correlations between different variables and displays them with key figures and (geo)graphic representations.
IST Mapping of today’s tours as a basis for the comparative baseline
The actual image is adjusted until the deviation of the data from the accounting and the data in the simulation system is only a few percent. The Big Picture is accepted by the customer. The data and parameters determined in this way are then used to calculate free planning as a baseline. The actual costs are used for calibration and the costs of the baseline are used to compare the other scenarios. Already in this process step, the first optimization approaches and quickwins are often shown.
Forming tactical and strategic scenarios
With the help of a morphological box we represent the influencing levers and their possible characteristics. The scenarios to be calculated are then determined together with the customer. Experience has shown that the calculation results in turn yield findings which can lead to new oceanography.
If the final scenario has been found (eventually several), the final implementation plan is created for this scenario. This provides you with a detailed basis for the implementation of the optimization project.
Consider forecasts and trends in the scenarios
They face the challenge of having to decide today on investments that will have consequences for their business over the next 5,10 or 20 years. We compile the relevant trends, for example as input and supplement to scenarios. They quantify their impact on their planned project and simulate the impact in terms of time and cost.
The following topics can be analysed as examples:
- Traffic: How does the sales volume in Switzerland and neighbouring countries develop on roads, railways and in the air?
- Vehicles: Which new vehicle concepts are available at what time and which opportunities and possibilities will open up for you?.
- Collaborative approaches: How do freight exchanges develop, for example, and how can they be quantitatively mapped in their concept?
- Influence of digitalisation on logistics chains: Faster order processing, personalised solutions, the Internet of things. RFID use.
- Modern logistics conceptsncepts logistiques modernes: Transport bundling, green logistics, vehicle technologies, etc.…..
- Society: Change in consumer behaviour and other consumer expectations.
You are looking for the optimal location for depots, warehouses etc., we will calculate it.
Optimal locations for depots and warehouses are crucial for efficient transport logistics. We carry out the location analysis according to your specifications and evaluate the impact of alternative storage and hub locations on costs. Logistics locations are the interface between customer and production on the one hand and the main leg on the other, forming the backbone of every transport network.
Digital transformation increasingly determines business processes in companies and influences their economic success. In all areas huge amounts of data are generated, which offer enormous possibilities and potentials. With Predictive Analytics we help you to convert this data into values, automate processes and thus start the digital transformation.
- Determination of the optimum emptying time of an underfloor container;
- Determination of the optimal replenishment time for merchandising POS;
- Calculation of the optimal emptying routes.